The CX700 ‘Rugged is a low-cost ruggidised package for the standard X7 satellite router enabling operation in harsh, dusty and wet environments supporting a wide range of IP Services like internet/intranet access, VoIP, enterprise connectivity and multi casting services with the advantage of outdoor operation.
Designed specifically to support business-critical applications, the Rugged CX is ideally suited for high-performance broadband applications such as enterprise connectivity, cellular backhaul, maritime, secure banking, and other mobile applications where the modem can-not be protected.
TX Out: TNC, 950–1950 MHz, +5dBm/-35dBm (75Ω)
RX In: TNC, 950-2150MHz, -5dBm (max) composite/-130+10*Log10 (Sym rate) dBm (min) single carrier
Reference Clock Out: 10/50 MHz, +/-10 ppm stability, 0 dBm -3/+4 dB power BUC IFL Interface +24V, 3A (max)
LNB IFL Interface 14-19 VDC, 500mA (max)
Data Interfaces LAN: 4X IP65 rated 10/100, 802.1q VLAN
- Sealed to IP65 (Dust and Rain)
- Optional antenna poinƟ ng aid (MPAD2)
- Communications-on-the-Move (COTM) support
- 4-port VLAN aware switch and CONSOLE port
- Optional AES Encryption
- Selectable 10MHz/50MHz to support multiple bands
- Multi-image support and Web iSite The CX700 is a high-performance satellite router board that supports both fixed and mobile integrated terminals. Key markets include maritime, oil & gas, satellite news gathering (SNG), and government applications. The CX700 also features 256-bit AES encryption and a 4-port embedded switch for managing multiple user groups.
Size W 360 x D 402 x H 90
Weight 2.5kg OperaƟ ng
Temperature 0˚ to +50˚C
Humidity Max 100% non-condensing humidity
Router Input Power 24VDC, 5A (max) up to 40˚C, 4A (max) 40 to 50˚C