The Q-Lite Rugged is the latest in the ODU range from Sematron and is a complete IP65 sealed solution, that incorporates the industry leading MPAD2 pointing system for all Sematron IP satellite antennas.
The Q-Lite Rugged is a two-way, high throughput modem supporting a wide range of IP services eg. internet / intranet access, VoIP, enterprise connectivity and multicasting services, with the advantage of outdoor operation. The Holkirk Q-Lite Rugged is small in size and big on features.
Paired Carrier™ overlays transmit and receive carriers reducing satellite bandwidth by 50%.
FastLink™ low-latency LDPC has been designed for latency-sensitive applications and now offers 5% spectral roll-off with FastLink™ and TPC; saving up to 15% bandwidth when compared to standard 20% roll-off.
Designed specifically to support high data rate broadcast and business-critical applications; the Q-Lite Rugged is ideally suited for high-performance broadband applications such as enterprise connectivity, cellular backhaul, maritime, secure banking, and other mobile applications.
The IP Satellite Modem is available with unique MPAD2 easy-installation technology, supporting the installation of the complete terminal without any specific qualification or expensive tooling needed. With built-in GPS, inclinometer and electronic compass, the MPAD2 provides correct satellite Elevation, Azimuth and identification, and facilitates pointing with audio feedback. After positioning, the integrated certification assures correct installation by giving instant link quality approval. It guarantees that each terminal works at maximum efficiency without any interference risk.
- Fully IP65 sealed for outdoor operation
- Optional antenna pointing aid (MPAD2)
- High performance IP data rate, up to 60Mbps
- 4 X IP65 rated Ethernet LAN ports
- IP interface with advanced IP feature set including: encryption, TCP acceleration, compression, routing bridging, traffic shaping, ACM and throughput diagnostic graphs
- Compatible with standard BUC and LNB
- Built-in spectrum and constellation monitors
- Low jitter for real-time applications
- Built-in APC
- Modulations up to 64QAM
- Extended temperature range -20°C to +55°C